Last night Brandon played in a fundraising game for Petoskey Northmen Hockey and also for the Griffin Arena where he plays. Every year they have Red Wing Alumni come up for the event, and this year Brandon played in the game. He was only slightly nervous, and did great. He said that even though they were not playing their hardest, it was great to watch their skills!
B and Darren McCarty after the game
McCarty even said "Hi Ladies" to Cadence and Ainslee
B and Joey Kocur after the gameMcCarty is initially by the net, and Kocur eventually scores
McCarty talking to Brandon, he told him he was doing a great job!!
2 comments:
In my defense if you look at Kocur's goal, I made the first save but were was my "D" to clear out the front of the net. I think there were two red jerseys alone in front. I can only do so much.
How cool was that... Just chatting with the big guy.
Post a Comment