Yeah, today marks the end of planting season for Brandon. He has one more long run today in the U.P., then that should be it until next year. Our crazy schedules, and constant need for help getting the girls is now over! My mom and Jola came up on Tuesday to get the girls from school. They took them back to Grand Rapids yesterday, and we will pick them up on Sunday. Free time for Brandon and I, and the girls get time with our family, it's a win-win for all. Well maybe not for Grandma when she will probably be pulling her hair out by Sunday! Last night was strange without them here, we went out to dinner and didn't have to rush, came home and fell asleep by 9:30. Then I was wide awake at 5:30 this morning, couldn't sleep, so I got up and started laundry. I guess much doesn't change even though the girls aren't here!

We got a new tv last weekend, it's big and crazy, but it's been pretty fun to watch. The girls are mesmerized by it, you'll be able to see that in the pictures. Cadence asks to watch something on the "big" tv, then will pull over her little chairs in front of it, and I found her once up on the recliner just staring at the tv. Ainslee will watch for a couple minutes and usually lose interest, but we turned on a hockey game, and she plopped right down and was glued!


No comments:
Post a Comment